Jack Anthony, PLHS member, frequent presenter, and history enthusiast, has created presentations about Palmer Lake and the history of communities that existed in the area that is now the U.S. Air Force Academy.
- Palmer Lake Town Hall: its history and selection as a Colorado State Register of Historic Properties site
- Cathedral Rock: a pioneer autograph book
- Learn more about the Shoemaker Clay Operation circa 1920’s
- Learn about the Fox Farm of 1930’s that was on USAFA near the current location of the Peregrine Family Camp
- Long ago history of the area around the Air Force Academy North entry, part 1
- Long ago history of the area around the Air Force Academy North entry, part 2
Palmer Divide News Clippings
Long-time PLHS member, museum docent, and author, Dan Edwards has gleaned news snippets from various regional newspapers. The newspapers researched reach back to the late 1800’s. All spellings, punctuation, and phrasing are taken verbatim from the source material.